Please note: Due to caseload we will not be offering training before the spring of 2019. We can however take contact details and add you to a mailing-list if you would like to register interest.
To reinforce or correct the knowledge of tree-roosting ecology held by tree-care and ecological professionals, the BTHK project offers training in order that participants may:-
1. Confidentially assess the roost potential of individual trees and wooded habitats;
2. Confidently search wooded habitats for Potential Roost Features (PRF) within wooded habitat;
3. Use the appropriate method to access and inspect individual PRF;
4. Produce a reasoned account of their findings; and
5. Recommend appropriate actions in respect of their findings.
A summary of the content may be downloaded by clicking the link below.